Motorola Additional Camera for Motorola MBP43 MBP33 and MBP36 Baby Monitor, Black – Questions & Answers
Motorola Additional Camera for Motorola MBP43 MBP33 and MBP36 Baby Monitor, Black features
- Additional Camera for use with the Motorola MBP33 MBP43 and MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitors
- Pair up to four cameras seamlessly to a single parent unit
- Additional cameras allow monitoring in multiple areas, or additional viewing angles in a single room
- Camera can be wall mounted or placed on a dresser or stand
- Camera features pan and tilt, fully controllable on the parent unit the camera is paired with
Keep an eye on more with the additional camera for the Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor. The MBP36 parent unit can be paired with up to 4 cameras, so you can be sure you don’t miss a thing. Add a camera to an older siblings bedroom and monitor all your children from one convenient parent unit, or add additional cameras to your baby’s nursery to enhance your viewing area. Additional cameras pair seamlessly with your existing parent unit and can be wall mounted or placed on a dress or night stand so you can be sure you get the viewing area you need.
Please click on a question to see its answers.
No content found!